Thank you so much for supporting ABCDC this year! 2023 has been a year of progress in Allston Brighton and this had been made possible by our amazing community partners, elected officials, donors, and neighborhood leaders.
Here are some highlights from 2023 that make us most proud;
- ABCDC completed construction at 6 Quint Avenue in Allston. This property will provide 14 units of permanently affordable housing to individuals in the advanced stages of addiction recovery.
- Over 1,000 first-time homebuyers attended our homebuying workshops and learned more about the homebuying process.
- Our Resident Services staff offered services and programming to nearly 400 residents including afterschool programs, wellness classes, and community celebrations. Through their case management work, they have also helped residents in accessing over $170k in RAFT funds to pay back rent and stabilize tenancies.
- Construction began at Carol Avenue apartments in Brighton. When construction is completed, the project will feature 33 fully rehabilitated units which are home to nearly 80 residents.
- Our Community Engagement staff worked with our community ambassadors to survey over 800 residents as part of the Allston Brighton Needs Assessment.
- Making a donation to support ABCDC’s programming.
- Investing in our programs through our Community Investment Tax Credit (CITC) program. A CITC donation is unique in that gifts of $1,000 or more are eligible for a 50% tax credit refund.
- Becoming a volunteer for one of our program
- Joining our Board of Directors.