Thank you so much to everyone who attended in our 2020 Annual Meeting last night! We want to give a special than you to our panelists for the informative discussion:
- Representative Kevin Honan
- City Councilor Liz Breadon
- Anna Leslie from the AB Health Collaborative
- Kate Sims from Charles River Community Health
- Lidia Ferreira from the Brazilian Women’s Group
We hope that this discussion will lead Allston Brighton in the right direction towards equitable recovery. Through collective action, we can fight systemic inequalities in the neighborhood and create a more resilient and just community!
If you missed the meeting last night, you can watch the full Live Stream on our Facebook page. Click the link below to check it out!