We can’t believe it’s been 20 years since ABCDC first started publishing our Resource Guide! As you can see from the pictures, the guide has really changed over the past 20 years.
Our first Resource Guide includes articles like how to save for a home and how to create a home maintenance schedule. Now, our guide has even more information from articles on fair housing to green cleaning. We take pride in creating a comprehensive resource that anyone can use whether you’re already a homeowner or if you’re just starting to think about buying your first home. ABCDC wants to help our neighbors throughout the process no matter what step they are at.
For those of you who don’t know, the Homeownership Resource Guide is our annual, one-of-a-kind publication that provides first-time homebuyers valuable information about the purchasing process through insightful articles and, helps them connect with trustworthy local real estate professionals. It’s an important resource for homebuyers and homeowners looking for referrals to lenders, real estate agents, home inspectors, real estate attorneys, and other providers of home buying and homeownership services.
With this important milestone, we are working to design and reimagine the guide to make it as interesting and accessible as possible. We can’t wait to see how the 2020 guide comes together and changes this year!
Do you or your business want to reach over 500 first-time homebuyers next year and help educate them on homeownership?
Benefits for you:
- Become a trusted resource when working with Homeownership and Counseling.
- We put the power of referrals directly into the hands of active, committed homebuyers.
- Your brand will be in front of at least 40 new homebuyers each month who are ready to utilize your services.
- Free listing when you purchase an advertisement in our highly used directory, accessible in print and online.
- The Guide will be posted on our website along with the Directory of Resources that will include your company.
If you’re interested in partnering us for this 20th anniversary issue, check out the materials below or contact Sean Tatar, Resource Development and Communications Manager, at [email protected] or 617-787-3874 x223.